Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Repost: Ice Cream Cupcakes!


From Ice Cream Cupcakes


I thought this post was worth revisiting. It is summer time. It is ice cream time. It is lets-get-our-party-on time!

This is an oldie, but goodie for me. I love to decorate cakes, in my spare time, which I have little of now, so it was fun to stumble back on this post while I was searching my site for an old recipe.

 I miss creative cooking, blogging baking, daring decorating, and pretending I was on the Food Network. It is not only the lack of time to prep and cook or bake and decorate, but the time to get out and buy the stuff and then finally having the energy to do it. To me, this staying at home business is way more draining and exhausting than working on the outside. I worked god-awful hours then, and still had time to do my "fun"  and "to-do"stuff. Now, I am just happy to get half an hour of "me"time. Seriously. By the time I have one of my precious little baby girls' "divatude" settled, the other one throws a Naomi Campbell fit. It can be a circus around here! And while I'd like to say I am the ring leader, I think we all know I am more like the clown or monkey. At different times, they both fit!

Anyway, I digress.  If you make these cupcakes, let me know how they turn out! Would love to see them. I am curious to see what flavor combinations are out there in those clever minds of yours.

This site is about to undergo construction-again- in 6 weeks when my hubby comes home. I hope. Last time, we started and never finished. You know how that goes!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

These are so cute! And I'd love to see some recent photos of your divas!