Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just Lucky To Be Me

Today was one of those days. The kind of day you feel amazed at the life you have found yourself in. Even though I did not step out into the sunshine much today, I felt like the sun was shining on me. I felt so warm and loved. It is wonderful when you feel this way. Days like these are rare, because people can get so busy and involved with the day to day hassles and responsibilities. I know I do.
But I know this, I love my husband. He really has brought me to life. When some one does that to you, you experience the world in a whole different way. The senses become sharper, even as they are dulled by infatuation with the person you love.
Today was a day where I let myself absorb my feelings and accept that I am living a very special life with very special people all around me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and your husband loves you!