|From Honest Scrap|
Recently, two of my favorite bloggers doubly honored me with the above award. I apologize to both of them for now getting to it, but I was touched by it more than they know. Thanks so much to Melissa of Schweet 'N Savory and her bro, Bradley, of Terrible, Tolerable, and Tasty.
I am really impressed with these two bloggers because at their young ages, they are creative, bright, and very positive role models with great food blogs!
Okay, first here are the conditions of the award:
The rules of the award:
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
- Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Now for the 10 honest things about myself (drum roll please):
- While many people see my bubbly side 24/7, my hubby and kiddos see the "hulk-like" creature come out in me during high stress or tiring times.
- I am very anal about completing my "To-Do" List.
- I have trouble saying no to volunteering or invitations to gatherings of some jovial sort.
- I am not the most pleasant person to be around when I am cooking or baking in the kitchen. I would rather be left alone to create my masterpieces. Unless of course, you have a nice glass of wine you are offering me, or a beer, or a drink, then we are cool.
- It takes me forever to write, edit, and post my blogs!!!
- I run so that I can eat not-so-healthy foods!
- I am incredibly cheesily in love with my hubby and am known to conduct in PDA's all the time with him.
- Sometimes, I do miss working in corporate America.
- I miss my grandpa everyday.
- I never thought I would be so happy being an almost typical family in da 'burbs.
Once again, thanks Melissa and Bradley for my award and this chance to share a little more of myself!