Happy Spring Everyone! We are enjoying very nice weather here in H-Town. It is absolutely perfect. Well, today, my wonderful man left to go make us some money. I am sad, but am happy to share this video we made for my food blog before he left. He is introducing me to a new medium to help me share my food quests with you, so please entertain my humble new beginning into video land. Now, I will have to struggle with editing video. Oh, well, it will be fun.
Tomorrow, I will post my recent cakes and chicken enchilada casserole.
Please let me know what you think about the following Ice Cream Cake video, and yes, constructive criticism is appreciated!
So, to recap from the video, it can be simply put as this:
1) Layer a cooled cake or any premade cake.
2) In a parchment paper-lined pan, add bottom cake layer, then top with softened ice cream, then continue until done with layers. Think lasagna.
3) Set ice cream cake in freezer for an hour or two.
4) Remove cake and frost it with whipped cream and toppings.
5) Freeze cake for an additional hour or so.
6) Set cake out for 20 minutes or so before serving.
I was gonna take a picture of the sliced cake to present to you, but it is already gone! So, I guess it was a success.
Have a wonderful Saturday! We are headed to the park.