Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am back! For a while at least...

So much has happened, that I have had hardly any time or energy to write. I am sure to write about it all at some point, but for now, I just wanted to share some Halloween Spirit.  We have been lucky in H-Town and have received some Fall-like weather. Instead of puttting me in hibernation mode, it has awaken the Baking Monster in me. I can not believe how long it has been since I posted!

Here is something I came across I wanted to share with my fellow bloggies (combo bloggers/buddies). 



Kraft has some really cute and easy ideas on its site. This is so good for me, because I am having a little goblin slumber party on Saturday and will need as many easy treats as I can make for my little trick o' treaters.

Be back soon. I hope.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm happy to see that you are back! I've missed you!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Wondered where ya been! Hope life is good. Interesting cake idea!

5 Star Foodie said...

Welcome back! Hope you are doing well, looking forward to reading your posts again!

Christine aka Mistress of Cakes said...

I too made a recent return...WELCOME BACK!

Barbara Bakes said...

I hope all is well! Thanks for stopping by my blog! That really is a fun cake idea

Life with Kaishon said...

Are you far from Dallas? I am going to go to the I Heart Face workshop. If you were close I would definitely want to meet you : )

Hope your sleepover is fantastic tonight!