Monday, November 17, 2008

Points

Okay, I know several people in Weight Watchers. Let me tell you, it is a very good system. I try to watch what I eat. I am mostly into moderate portions now. I used to be strict, then substituted. Now, I am more flexible. You know because I am married and have nothing to prove anymore. Just kidding, hubby! However, my friends' and family's enthusiasm have been contagious and I do look at Points every now and then. I love to be challenged and try to rewrite recipes to substitute lower or lighter versions. It is fun and rewarding on so many levels. A site I love to visit is Hungry Girl. Here is a great and low calorie, low fat Vanilla Creme Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe you can use in time for Thanksgiving!

What a win/win situation. Either way, enjoy and appreciate your food with respect!

No comments: