Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Post # 131: Happy Summer Y'all!

End of School is always a hectic time for most of us. I am totally overwhelmed with this and that, plus I have teachers' gifts and packing to do by tomorrow morning. This is not going to be an easy night. I had hoped to make my TWD challenge tonight and post it, but that is not going to happen. I am still baking away for the teachers and still have yet to pack for my trip to visit my grandma for a few days.

Well, I should be back with a post this weekend. I will post my Dorie's Cinnamon Square Challenge in a few days or so, plus get back on my foodie track. I am still fighting fatigue and hanging in there, some days by a thread. Life is good and school is almost out!!!

Now, me and the kids can go have some fun in the sun!

Here is a dreamy picture for you all to day dream to. It is a picture from Cape Town, South Africa, that my hubby took on our honeymoon. Enjoy.

From Cape Town View


Happy Summer Y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture of Cape Town, I want to go there! Yes, end of the school year is hectic here too, and my daughter is graduating from pre-school this Friday!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Great picture! I know what you mean about end of the school year chaos! Yesterday was my son's last day - now time to get used to our new routine. :-)

Debbie said...

That is a great photo. How I would love to see that myself - one day.

Unknown said...

This picture is spectacular. I love it! I have been thinking about you and how you are feeling all week! Happy Summer!